Jun 30's Weather
HI: 83 LOW: 61.7
Full Forecast via Forecast.io
Ten Pardee-affiliated physicians recently appeared on the 2012 North Carolina's Best Doctors list and were recognized in Business North Carolina magazine.
"We are proud to have these ten outstanding physicians here at Pardee Hospital to serve Henderson County," said Dr. Robert Kiskaddon, chief medical officer of Pardee Hospital. "To be nominated by other physicians in your specialty is a true honor and to be selected is even more significant."
The physicians recognized were:
• Joseph R. Aiello, MD, Nephrology
• Brian Kent England, MD, Nephrology
• Eric F. Kuehn, MD, Radiation Oncology
• William Raymond McKenna, MD, Infectious Disease
• William Douglas Medina, MD, Medical Oncology and Hematology
• Diane L. Mullins, MD, Pathology
• James E. Radford, MD, Medical Oncology and Hematology
• James C. Rholl, MD, Gastroenterology
• James Duncan Whitehouse, MD, Infectious Disease
• Winfield S. Word-Sims, MD, Nephrology
Best Doctors Inc., a Boston based company, surveyed physicians nationwide, asking them to grade other doctors in their specialty area. Those with the highest averages made the final list.